Working at Height Awareness Training
Delegates must supply their own harness, lanyards and connectors for inspection. This syllabus is intended to provide basic information for anyone involved in work at height and who intends to use a harness.
To ensure that work at height is properly planned and that anyone working at height is aware of the safe working procedures and practices. Also that they understand the principles of how to inspect and use harness and lanyards.
On completion of the course delegates will have an overview of:
• Health and safety regulations
• Work at Height Regulations
• What is work at height?
• Assessing the risk of work at height
• Industry guidance
• Fall prevention and protection
• Identify parts of the harness, lanyards and connectors
• List the correct anchor point strengths
• Conduct a visual inspection of equipment
Multiple choice questions
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh