Health and Safety Training for Managers and Supervisors
To provide Managers and supervisors with a range of information to raise their awareness of health and safety and to enable them to manage or supervise workplace safety more effectively.
Managers and supervisors have a responsibility to manage the safety of themselves, their colleagues and those for whom they are responsible. Employers have a duty to ensure that their staff are competent and effectively trained.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand the criminal and civil legal framework
• Understand the moral, legal and financial costs of accidents and incidents
• List responsibilities of managers and supervisors
• Identify the risk assessment process
• List common hazards in the workplace and apply risk assessment principles
• Comply with RIDDOR and follow accident reporting procedures
• Influence behaviour and encourage a positive safety culture
Multiple choice examination papers
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh