Manual Handling Training Course
This course in manual handling principles will ensure your employees are capable of carrying out assigned manual handling tasks safely, reducing the risk of injury, ill-health, days lost and civil claims.
This course aims to ensure delegates have appropriate training to enable them to meet their legal duties under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended).
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Explain why manual handling is an important health and safety issue
• Outline the factors that can lead to injury from manual handling operations and the Importance of reporting relevant health conditions
• Be aware of the risks and precautions related to manual handling
• Demonstrate correct lifting and carrying techniques.
Multiple choice examination papers
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh