Fire Awareness Training
Regular price £520.00Enquire
This course will provide delegates with a basic understanding of fire safety in relation to their workplace. Up to 15 people can attend this course.
To be aware of fire safety in the workplace.
On completion of the course delegates will:
• Outline the requirements of the Fire Safety Order 2005
• Identify how to raise the alarm in the event of a fire
• List the elements of the fire triangle and the common causes of fire
• Outline the various control measures for fire prevention
• Understand the importance of safety signage
• List the types of extinguishers, their uses and disadvantages
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh