Fire Marshal and Fire Warden Training
This course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of fire safety in relation to their role as fire marshal/fire warden. This course will also give theoretical training on how to select and correctly use fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
To ensure the safe evacuation of everyone on site in the event of a fire.
On completion of the course delegates will:• Outline the requirements of the Fire Safety Order 2005
• Identify your role in the event of a fire
• List the elements of the fire triangle and the common causes of fire
• Outline the various control measures for fire prevention
• Understand the importance of safety signage
• List the types of extinguishers, their uses and disadvantages
• Conduct a sample workplace fire safety inspection
Ongoing assessments and multiple choice assessment.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh