Asbestos Awareness Training Course
The UKATA Asbestos Awareness training is a half-day classroom-based course. If you have no intention of removing asbestos but work on buildings built or refurbished before the year 2000, asbestos could be present. You will need awareness training so you know how to avoid the risks.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, Regulation 10 requires every employer to ensure that adequate information, instruction and training is given to their employees who are or who are liable to be exposed to asbestos, or who supervise such employees.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify possible ACMs
- List the protocols concerning work with ACMs
- Determine whether you are putting yourself or anyone else at risk
- Establish the correct course of action if you encounter ACMs
- Follow legal and company-specific procedures
This course requires all delegates to complete a minimum 15 questions test paper at the conclusion of each course. The pass mark required is 80%.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh