General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Online Training
The accredited provider of NEBOSH NGC is Astutis.
Enquire below if you are booking this course for more than 20 people.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC) in occupational health and safety is the leading health and safety qualification in the world. It is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Operational Staff who need a comprehensive understanding of their health and safety responsibilities. The course covers the main UK legal requirements for safety, workplace hazards and methods of control. As a level 3 qualification, it is the first step in building a lifelong career in health and safety.
Completion of the NEBOSH National General Certificate will entitle you to:
• Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH)
• Apply for Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
• Apply for Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, allowing you to use AIIRSM after your name
• Have a sound basis for further professional study
The NEBOSH National General Certificate will benefit your employer by:
• Enabling them to meet their health and safety responsibilities and provide a safer working environment for all.
Price includes examination fees
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh