National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Online Training
The accredited provider of the NEBOSH National Diploma is Astutis.
Enquire below if you are booking this course for more than 20 people.
- Course description
- How long is it?
- Benefits of choosing NEBOSH
- What's the next step after completion?
- Additional fees
The NEBOSH National Diploma is recognised and demanded more and more by organisations worldwide as the qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals. It provides delegates with the expertise required to undertake a career as a Safety and Health practitioner. It takes health and safety knowledge to a senior level enabling organisations to demonstrate professional competence.
• Have the qualification to pursue the highly respected status of Chartered Membership of IOSH (CMIOSH)
• Become a competent and invaluable staff member to
- Ensure compliance
- Promote a safer working environment
- Improve cost efficiencies and organisational reputation
Successful completion of the National Diploma means you can apply for graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH) and take the next step towards Chartered Membership of IOSH. You can also apply for membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management and use IIRSM after your name.
Price includes examination fees
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh