Coronavirus Online Training
COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus, which is a group of common respiratory viruses that cause flu-like symptoms and in rare cases, it can be fatal. It first appeared in late 2019. In 2020, it has become a significant global public health emergency.
The Coronavirus course is designed to help individuals understand how they can help prevent the spread of the virus.
The course also covers some of the common misconceptions that are circulating about COVID-19. The content of the course is based on advice issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the National Health Service (NHS), the Health Service Executive (HSE), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Suitability: All employees and employers
- Experience: No prerequisites required
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Assessment: Online final test
- Teaching method: Online
Aims/Objectives of Coronavirus e-learning
This course aims to:
- Outline the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Describe how COVID-19 spreads
- Explain how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19
Who is the Coronavirus course suitable for?
As well as being suitable for managers, supervisors and those with planning responsibilities, this course is ideal for all employees wishing to raise their awareness of COVID-19.
Overview – Coronavirus course
The Coronavirus course includes:
- The importance of good hygiene, primarily proper hand washing, cleaning surfaces, respiratory etiquette, and social distancing.
- How to keep up to date with the latest public health and travel advice.
- When and how you should self-isolate.
Looking to book online Coronavirus training for over 20 people? Use the form below and we’ll get back to you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh