Level 3 First Aid at Work Skills Update (Annual Refresher)
To provide qualified Level 3 First Aiders with an update to their information and a practice of their skills in the practical application of first aid.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Conduct casualty management
• Assess unconscious casualty management
• Promote recovery position and CPR
• Assisting a choking casualty
• Managing shock and bleedingYou will also learn how to deal with:
• Common workplace injuries
• Recording incidents and first aid actions
Ongoing assessment throughout the course to ensure correct protocols are being adhered to.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh